- The Superfreaks aren’t the only peddlers of c0unterintuitive best-sellers who eschew depth and rigor [UPDATE: Gladwell pushes back]
- Depressing but fascinating coverage of the sausage-making surrounding forest management under the upcoming international climate treaty.
- Little Green Footballs founder on escaping the blogospheric echo chamber
- It’s hard to read about the failure to successfully regulate the bluefin tuna fishery and not see some climate parallels
- And, related: A Memorial for Vanishing Species
- RT @DustinGiebel: The #TrumpWon hashtag starting location, that's interesting https://t.co/V7SFhvEurX 3 hours ago
- RT @SamWangPhD: Here is a prime example of pundit idiocy. election.princeton.edu/2016/09/25/thr… twitter.com/MeetThePress/s… 10 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive. 11 hours ago