- The Superfreaks aren’t the only peddlers of c0unterintuitive best-sellers who eschew depth and rigor [UPDATE: Gladwell pushes back]
- Depressing but fascinating coverage of the sausage-making surrounding forest management under the upcoming international climate treaty.
- Little Green Footballs founder on escaping the blogospheric echo chamber
- It’s hard to read about the failure to successfully regulate the bluefin tuna fishery and not see some climate parallels
- And, related: A Memorial for Vanishing Species