- Smart grid technology would reduce demand by 25% and save hundreds of millions of dollars: “Technology is expensive, but not using it will be even more expensive.” [Via Knowledge Problem]
- Beyond per capita- is there a fairer way to allocate GHG emissions?
- Some reef and climate experts advocate CO2 levels below 350 ppmv in order to save reefs and entertain geo-engineering to get us there
- I didn’t think it was possible to lose more respect for WaPo’s editorial board, but then things like this happen
- Surprisingly, the ROI for creating legions of ninja isn’t all that great
[UPDATE: One more from James Annan: Who named the Maunder Minimum?]