- Fossil energy lobbyists stooped to forgery in trying to kill Waxman-Markey climate bill
- Shockingly, making fish sound more appetizing increases demand for them [via CP]
- High latitude peat respiration may be a significant positive carbon feedback
- BraveNewClimate joins us civilized folks on Twitter
- Ain’t postracial America grand?
- Can you tell the difference between A) the ground under your feet & B) the air thousands of meters above you? The @DailyCaller can't. 7 hours ago
- It used to take big El Niño years to set a global heat record. Not anymore @chriscmooney in WaPo ow.ly/D78Vx 11 hours ago
- Like NASA, NOAA analysis finds Sept 2014 hottest September on record ow.ly/i/7hFCs ow.ly/i/7hFCt 1 day ago